- The Laurel wedding tiara is inspired by the Downton Abbey tiara worn by Lady Mary Crawley.
- It is made with Swarovski pearl berries and crystal diamante entwined leaves.
- This beautiful Downton Abbey tiara is heavily jewelled yet delicate, with both a vintage and fashionable look.
- This wedding tiara would also look beautiful worn with a lace wedding dress, as the crystal diamante leaves depict the leaf patterns found in many lace wedding dresses.
- Our Laurel Downton Abbey tiara is the sister tiara to both Jasmine and Felicity, which are both smaller versions of this design.
- Height: approx 7 cm
- The Laurel wedding tiara is shown in silver plate and cream pearl in main picture.
Can't find exactly what you're looking for?
All of our wedding tiaras are individually handmade, so we can tailor our designs to create a special piece for you. For example, we can change the colour of the beading used in our wedding headpieces. Please contact designer to discuss any amendments to the original design.