The Georgia wedding hair vine was created as a bespoke headpiece for the new Mrs Georgia Jones, for her wedding to Danny Jones from McFly, which is featured in Hello! magazine. Please scroll down to read further details.
- The Georgia wedding hair vine was created as a bespoke headpiece for the new Mrs Georgia Jones, for her wedding to Danny Jones from McFly, which is featured in Hello! magazine. We are delighted to offer this beautiful forehead band to our brides as part of the Radiance collection.
- This delicate hair vine is made with Swarovski crystal AB, pearl and crystal diamante.
- Clusters of crystals, tiny pearls and pear shaped crystal diamante form a hair vine that finishes behind the ears and can be worn on the forehead or further back in the hair. We love the way Georgia's hair has been styled with the end of the hair vine slipped underneath her hair.
- Our wedding hair vines are tied at the back of the head with a satin ribbon. The hair vine can be secured with pins rather than tied with ribbon if preferred.
- Length of vine: approx 45 cm. Alternative lengths are available on request.
- The Georgia hair vine is shown in silver plate with ivory pearl and ivory ribbon tie in main picture.
- As featured by Hello! and Perfect Wedding magazine.
Can't find exactly what you're looking for?
All of our wedding hair vines are individually handmade, so we can tailor our designs to create a special piece for you. For example, we can change the colour of the beading used in our wedding hair vines and we can also alter the length. Please contact the designer to discuss any amendments to the original design.