Bespoke Tiaras and Jewellery

We offer a wide range of wedding tiaras and jewellery within our collections and we understand how important it is to find a tiara that complements your dress, hairstyle and wedding theme.  Our bespoke tiaras and jewellery are ideal for brides looking for something specific and sometimes a little tweak here and there is all it takes to make one of our designs unique and personal to you.

Each and every one of our tiaras, headpieces and jewellery is individually handmade by the designer, so we can tailor any piece to your requirements.  Perhaps you have taken a shine to one of our floral headpieces, but it's made with organza and your dress is satin?  That's no problem, we can custom make a satin flower for you.  Or maybe your dress has been made with some beautiful vintage lace and you would like your tiara to match?  Just send us a piece of lace and we will use it on one of our designs with pleasure.  We can also make our designs larger, smaller, on headbands or on hair combs and we have a wide range of crystal, pearl and fabric shades to work with.  We can even combine elements from different designs together to create a brand new bespoke tiara for you. 

There is no additional charge for this service and our bespoke tiaras and jewellery are also covered by our standard 7 day returns policy.

The best way to contact us with a bespoke request is by email, because we would usually ask you to attach an image of your dress.  Please email rosie@rosiewillettdesigns.co.uk or if you would prefer to have a chat with Rosie, please telephone 0845 838 1869.  You can also send an enquiry via our contact form.

Browse some of the bespoke tiaras we have created for our brides below.

• Kate Kakar

Kate Kakar

Kate Kakar chose the Delphine side tiara from our Enchanted collection, which she ordered direct from Rosie Willett Designs online.  Kate chose to have Delphine made in gold plate and she also made it bespoke by changing the pearls in our original design for crystal.
    Our wedding day, on 30th August 2014, was a small and intimate affair and we had the most amazing day with our family and friends. I chose a simple, elegant dress to suit our low-key, relaxed wedding and wanted a headdress to compliment it and my beautiful Indian gold and diamond jewellery from my parents-in-law. I spent a lot of time looking for a subtle and elegant gold and crystal headdress but didn't have any luck finding what I wanted until I came across Rosie Willett Designs online. I loved the Delphine headdress from the outset, as it was the perfect size and design, but I wondered whether it could be made in gold and whether the pearls could be replaced by crystals to complement my diamonds. I sent an email enquiry and was absolutely delighted when Rosie herself responded so quickly and helpfully and confirmed that she was able make the alterations. When my headdress arrived, it was even more beautiful than I had hoped. On the day, it went perfectly with my whole outfit and was much admired by family and friends.

It is now kept safely in its beautiful box so that I can hand it down to my 2 year old daughter, Evie, to wear on her wedding day when the time comes. I know she will love wearing it just as much as I did!
    Thank you, Rosie, for your fantastic service and for adapting your beautiful design to make it totally perfect for me.
  • Jodie Evans

Jodie Evans

Jodie Evans wore the Georgina floral headpiece, which we made onto a hair comb at her request. Georgina can be found in our Roses and Lace collection. Jodie ordered her headpiece through our stockist in Shropshire, My Little Wedding Shop. The boutique sent us some silk from Jodie's stunning Ian Stuart gown to ensure that her headpiece matched her dress perfectly.

I'm stuck for words to describe how amazing my headpiece is. As my dress was such an unusual colour, I really struggled to find the perfect headpiece. Rosie's headpiece was made using the same silk as my dress and it was just what I had been searching for. Everyone has commented on how gorgeous it is and it's an item of such beauty and quality that will be eternally treasured. Huge thanks Rosie, you really are a very talented lady Xxx

• Helen Mortimer

Helen Mortimer

Helen Mortimer wore the Sylvia flower hair comb from our Tutu collection.  We made some bespoke alterations to ensure that it complemented her beautiful Ian Stuart gown perfectly.  We added a layer of deluxe dupion to the flower and some powder almond pearl and sparkling diamante to the centre to coordinate with her colour scheme of vintage pastels.  Photographs by Katy Lunsford Photography. 
    I would like to formally thank you for all your help and support to create the most beautiful hair comb to complement my wedding dress perfectly.  You were extremely professional to work with and I would recommend you to anyone.
  • Emma Gilboy

Emma Gilboy

Emma Gilboy wore our Megan side tiara from the Innocence collection.  She requested that the design was made a little smaller and we also added diamante to coordinate with silver detail on her wedding dress.  Emma chose her tiara at an appointment with Rosie Willett and she also selected the Swarovski Ivory Pearl and Diamante Wedding Jewellery to coordinate with it. 
    Phil and I got married at the Hospitium in York in November 2012.  We were worried about the weather with it being a winter wedding, but the day was perfect with sunshine and blue skies!  My dress was very simple and elegant and I wanted a tiara that would complement my look.

I was looking for something quite striking as I decided not to have a veil.  I saw Rosie's Megan tiara on her website but wanted to make a few tweaks so that it matched the detail on my dress.  I made an appointment with Rosie and she said that she could create a bespoke tiara based on the Megan design.  The tiara was perfect - so much so that when I saw it I knew I had to have matching jewellery!  Rosie made me a Swarovski Ivory Pearl and Diamante necklace with matching bracelet and small pearl studs which finished my look.  The personal service I received from Rosie was excellent and she ensured that everything matched perfectly.  Thank you Rosie for helping me to feel perfect on my wedding day!
  • Diana Tarry

Diana Tarry

Diana Tarry chose the Odette headpiece from the Tutu collection, which was custom made on a comb and in red, to match her Justin Alexander gown.
    After choosing a red wedding dress for our Christmas wedding, I had the very difficult task of finding a headpiece to compliment my Justin Alexander gown.  I found the Odette headpiece by Rosie Willett Designs and was over the moon when I discovered that Rosie could custom make it to match my dress.  I sent a swatch of my dress fabric and she matched it perfectly.

On the big day I had so many compliments about it.  It looked so sparkly and festive and the pearls and crystals were glittering in the church.  It really set off my dress and looked beautiful against my black hair.  I would recommend Rosie's bespoke service to anybody looking for the unique wow factor!
  • Gaynor Jackson

Gaynor Jackson

Fashion journalist, Gaynor Jackson, added the finishing touches to her wedding day look with our Hermione headpiece from the Roses and Lace collection.
    My Sassi Holford dress was a traditional ball gown shape and I wanted to give it a chic vintage twist through my accessories. I was certain that I didn't want a traditional style tiara, but something simple and feminine that would work with my lace trimmed veil and complement the softness of the dress. My sister had previously chosen Rosie Willett Designs for her beautiful wedding headpieces, so I knew exactly where to look first.

The headpiece Rosie created for me could not have been more perfect and the care and attention she took to ensure I was happy with the finished product went far beyond what I expected. I chose the Hermione headpiece from the Roses and Lace collection and Rosie customised it by adding a cluster of pearls in the centre. She also made the flower on a comb, which nestled beautifully at the side of my hair bun and added an extra dimension to my dress when it was time to remove the veil.

I had so many compliments about it on the day and because the oversized flower trend is so big right now, I refused to store it away with the rest of my wedding gear. For the first dinner with my new husband I clipped it into my side pony which updated my little black dress. Thank you so much!
  • Kelly Dixon

Kelly Dixon

Kelly Dixon wore the Arabella wedding headpiece from our Roses and Lace collection.  Kelly also chose to add our detachable birdcage veil to her floral headpiece, which looked beautiful with her Justin Alexander gown.  Kelly ordered her Arabella headpiece directly from our website.
    I knew what I wanted; I wanted the biggest flower I could find for my head! The Arabella was perfect for what I was looking for but I also wanted a birdcage veil to go with it. Rosie was so helpful and came up with suggestions in emails going back and forth to make sure I was happy with my decisions. I decided to have Arabella made on a pearl headband rather than crystal, as well as adding the bird cage veil. When it arrived I couldn't have been happier.  It went perfectly with my dress and I also ordered some of Rosie's Pearl Drop Earrings and Pearl Bracelet, which were just lovely. I can't thank Rosie enough and I felt amazing on my wedding day. I would highly recommend this lady x
  • Nadia Blaney

Nadia Blaney

Nadia Blaney wore a bespoke wedding headpiece based on Melody and Brooke, both from the Enchanted collection.  Nadia loved the Melody hair flower and the draped pearl strands of Brooke, so we were only too happy to combine the two!  Nadia ordered her wedding headpiece direct from Rosie Willett Designs to coordinate with her Ian Stuart gown. 

Thanks so much Rosie for making me the most beautiful headpiece! I adored it.  It was comfortable all throughout the day and I did not feel the weight at all.  Rosie was absolutely fabulous throughout the whole process, sending me samples until we found the right match to my dress fabric and incorporating the left over lace from my bolero; nothing was too much trouble.  The piece arrived way ahead of schedule enabling me to relax about it!

• Sanja Taylor

Sanja Taylor

Sanja Taylor wore a bespoke wedding headpiece based on the Arabella floral headpiece from our Roses and Lace collection.  We made the flower a little smaller and mounted it on a soft crystal halo band that she could place it on her forehead.
    Alex and I had a tiny intimate wedding ceremony, with only three witnesses, on Waiheke island just off the coast of Auckland in New Zealand.  The Suzanne Neville dress I had chosen, from Carina Baverstock Couture in Bradford-on-Avon, was unfussy and elegant.  I now wanted a beautiful head piece to compliment the dress and my simple ponytail hairstyle; something a little different, maybe some sparkle, no veil, no tiara.  I was absolutely delighted when I came across Rosie's website.  I loved the unique nature and the elegance of her work.  Soon enough, I fell in love with her Arabella piece.  

I e-mailed Rosie to see if she could create a headpiece, based on Arabella, tweaked into a halo, with a smaller flower.  The communication I received from Rosie from the very start was personal, prompt, helpful and every time we exchanged e-mails, I was amazed that I was dealing with the designer herself.  The headpiece was hand made by Rosie and it was just stunning.  Even after I had received the piece, the customer care I received from Rosie was incredible; making sure I transport the piece without damage all the way to New Zealand.

I am so chuffed that I found Rosie's work and I have already been recommending her to my friends.  Thank you so much Rosie.  Keep doing what you do because you really are amazing at it.

• Sharon Taylor

Sharon Taylor

Sharon Taylor wore our Darcy floral headpiece from the Tutu collecton.  Darcy was customised to create a tonal effect, with shades of ivory French lace and oyster silk satin, on a single rather than triple headband.  Sharon purchased her bespoke tiara direct from Rosie Willett Designs' website and she complemented it with our Swarovski Pearl and Diamante Wedding Bracelet.

The Darcy bespoke tiara from Rosie Willett Designs complimented my silk dress perfectly.  I was struggling to find something to match the colour of my dress and Rosie sent me several swatch samples of fabric to help me to do so.  She then customised the headpiece further by placing the flower on a single band of pearls in a shade to match the flower.  I was delighted when it arrived!  It was just perfect and exactly what I wanted.  I also finished the look with one of Rosie's pearl and diamante bracelets.

• Louise Horsefield

Louise Horsefield

Louise Horsefield chose our Hermione headpiece from the Roses and Lace collection.  The flower was placed on a hair comb and custom made in lace with ivory and pale pink Swarovski pearl to complement her gorgeous lace Charlotte Balbier gown.
    I first saw the Rosie Willett headpieces when I collected my wedding dress and I fell in love with them straight away.  All of the pieces in the boutique were on headbands which would not have been suitable for the hairstyle I wanted.  I was over the moon when I contacted Rosie and found I could have the design I liked custom made on a comb instead.  I chose lace to match my dress, with a hint of pink to fit in with our colour scheme.  It coordinated with my dress perfectly.  I received so many compliments about my headpiece on the wedding day because it is so unusual.  I would recommend Rosie Willett to anyone!
  • Abigail Broadbent

Abigail Broadbent

Abigail Broadbent chose our Georgina with birdcage veil headpiece from the Roses and Lace collection to complement her vintage style lace Pronovias gown.  It was custom made all in pearl to enhance her vintage theme.

The Georgina with birdcage veil flower headpiece complemented my French lace wedding dress perfectly.  I wanted to create a vintage look and asked Rosie to customise my headpiece, making it all in pearl rather than mixed pearl and crystal as shown on the website.  I was delighted when it arrived.  Many of my guests commented on the headpiece, saying how different and unusual it was.  The birdcage veil was easily removed after the wedding breakfast so that the flower headpiece could be worn all evening, creating a new look.
  • Louise Watts

Louise Watts

Louise Watts wore the Lily wedding hair comb from our Innocence collection, which we made with all pearl at her request.
    When I was searching for hair ideas, I knew that I wanted my hair to be similar to Pippa Middleton's at her sister's wedding. She had a fairly relaxed style, mainly down. I never wear my hair up so didn't want to look too different from normal on my wedding day. I also loved how Pippa had lily of the valley in her hair on the day. I didn't want fresh flowers as they wouldn't have lasted all day. I also wanted something that I would treasure forever after the wedding. I searched for something at wedding shows and trawled the internet. Eventually I found Rosie Willett and the Lily hair comb was exactly what I wanted. I asked Rosie to make the comb with just pearls, meaning I got exactly what I wanted without having to compromise. It was so lovely to order something so easily and receive such great service. The beautiful comb was really comfortable to wear all day and stayed in place so easily. I had the most amazing day and felt like a princess. 
  • Rachel Grosch

Rachel Grosch

Rachel Grosch wore a single band version of the Margot wedding tiara from our Tutu collection, which was perfect for her wedding abroad and looked stunning with her Stewart Parvin wedding dress.
    Well....where to start...I was completely thrilled with the beautiful headband that Rosie bespoked for me! 

My search started when I had chosen my dress and just couldn't find anything pretty enough to wear in my hair. I wanted something simple, that would stand out in my blondie locks....but wouldn't overshadow my dress. After days and days of searching, I luckily (thank goodness) happened to stumble across Rosie's website and her designs were exactly what I had been looking for. 

I contacted Rosie and asked lots (and lots) of questions about a couple of different styles of hair bands...she was completely lovely to talk to and we had several email conversations, where she helped me decide on the final piece. She was brilliant! She guided me through lots of different styles and in the end, she suggested a variation of an existing piece (Margot) and I knew...this was THE ONE. 

My hairband arrived within a fortnight and it was absolutely perfect! I also ordered a matching necklace and earrings...not to wear on the big day...just because they are so pretty!

I couldn't have hoped for a more perfect wedding day. The compliments on the hairband and my dress were fantastic. In fact...I now have an orderly queue of family members...asking to 'borrow' my hairband for their weddings...the first wedding being my sister-in-law in October....another one being in 20 years or so....for my 4 year old niece, who 'wants to look like a princess too'.

Thanks Rosie. You really are a star.
  • Beth Peacock

Beth Peacock

Beth Peacock wore a bespoke wedding headpiece which combines the flower from the Emilia headpiece with the double band of the Beatrice headpiece, both from our Roses and Lace collection.
    I found my wedding dress at Darcy Weddings in Morpeth and absolutely loved it.  It is 50s vintage style and I knew quite quickly that I wanted something special for my hair rather than a standard veil.  I found Rosie on their website and she offered me an appointment to see her since I was considering combining elements from a range of her designs. Rosie was so accommodating and really helped me to make a decision on what would work best.  I can’t imagine that you get such personal treatment with many other wedding designers.  She created a completely bespoke item and I absolutely love it.  I wore it for 15 hours and it didn’t feel uncomfortable once! Lots of people commented on how lovely it was and I plan to wear it again already at an event next week – it’s too beautiful to be only for one day!
  • Tracy Haynes

Tracy Haynes

Tracy Haynes wore a bespoke version of our Megan headpiece from the Innocence collection.  We added diamante to The Swarovski crystal and pearl in Tracy's headpiece, which she purchased along with her Stewart Parvin gown at Charlotte Thompson Bridal Boutique in Tutbury, Staffordshire.  Charlotte stocks this bespoke headpiece, along with many more designs from our range.
    Charlotte Thompson, the owner of the boutique, knew exactly which headpiece to put on me as soon as I stepped out of the dressing room in "that" dress.  Again, as soon as she put the headpiece on me I just knew "that" was the one.  It suited me, it suited the venue, the style of wedding and everything about it just said "WOW".  I had so many lovely comments on the day about my hair style and headpiece which made feel a million dollars.
  • Jenny Elkin

Jenny Elkin

Jenny Elkin chose to combine two of our designs to create a bespoke headpiece.  Our Georgina flower from the Roses and Lace collection looked beautiful combined with our Reese double headband from the Traditional Elegance collection.  Jenny also wore our Swarovski Round Crystal AB & Ivory Pearl jewellery.
    I knew that I wanted a floral headpiece for my wedding rather than a traditional tiara.  I saw Rosie Willett’s headpieces while I was shopping for bridesmaid dresses and knew I had to have one.

The service I received was amazing and I was able to combine two different designs to create a bespoke piece.  The large Georgina lace and silk organza flower, mounted on the Reese double headband was exactly what I wanted.  I couldn't have been happier with the overall result and it was a perfect match to my dress.  I had so many compliments on my wedding day.

My headpiece was my favourite wedding purchase and I still put it on at home sometimes, just for fun!  Thanks Rosie.
  • Anita Ball

Anita Ball

Anita Ball chose our Hermione headpiece from the Roses and Lace collection, with matching jewellery which were all customised to suit her butterfly themed wedding.
    My gown was Antigua by Ian Stuart and I knew immediately that it was the one for me. It had a real Spanish feel and it made me want to dance as soon as I put it on! There was a cluster of roses on one side of the dress and I wanted to incorporate this idea into my headpiece.

Rosie Willett Designs was recommended to me by a friend and as soon as I saw the designs on the website I knew there would be something for me. My wedding had a butterfly theme so Rosie adapted the Hermione headpiece from the Roses and Lace collection to include some butterfly crystals. She also made my jewellery to match and I chose the Keira butterfly headband for my bridesmaids, which they loved. There was so much effort put in on Rosie's part to make sure we had exactly what we wanted and the result was perfect. Wish I could do it all again..........thanks Rosie x

From our customers...

The headband is so beautiful! It's more sparkly than I thought it would be and really catches the light. Thank you so much! I'm so pleased with it and it really gives the final perfect finish to my outfit.

Thank you so much for all your work on my wedding headpiece. It truly looks as if it were designed to go with the dress and I couldn't be happier with it.

I received my wedding tiara today safely and it is perfect! It looks stunning, I can't wait to wear it. Thank you very much.

Just to let you know that the Astra headpiece is absolutely perfect! It looked just right with my hair, and it has a beautiful bohemian feel to it - just what I wanted! Thanks so much for making such a fantastic piece - I'm really looking forward to wearing it on my big day.

I just wanted to say a very big thank you for the amazing job you did creating my wedding headpiece and jewellery! It all matched beautifully and I received some wonderful compliments from our guests. Many thanks for all your efforts and attention to detail.

I received my headpiece yesterday and it's just breathtaking! I knew I was going to love it as your designs are amazing. It fits perfectly and is not heavy to wear at all. I can't truly put in words how happy and excited I am about the headpiece, it's just perfect!