Individually handmade headpieces and jewellery for stylish weddings and occasions. Follow us on Twitter Join us on Facebook Join us on Google+ Join us on Pintrest
Telephone: 0845 838 1869
Shop online with free UK delivery. Worldwide delivery also available.
Kelly Dixon

Kelly Dixon

Our new bride In The Spotlight is Kelly Dixon, wearing the Arabella wedding headpiece from our Roses and Lace collection.  Kelly also chose to add our detachable birdcage veil to her floral headpiece, which looked beautiful with her Justin Alexander gown.  Kelly ordered her Arabella headpiece directly from our website.
I knew what I wanted; I wanted the biggest flower I could find for my head! The Arabella was perfect for what I was looking for but I also wanted a birdcage veil to go with it. Rosie was so helpful and came up with suggestions in emails going back and forth to make sure I was happy with my decisions. I decided to have Arabella made on a pearl headband rather than crystal, as well as adding the bird cage veil. When it arrived I couldn't have been happier.  It went perfectly with my dress and I also ordered some of Rosie's Pearl Drop Earrings and Pearl Bracelet, which were just lovely. I can't thank Rosie enough and I felt amazing on my wedding day. I would highly recommend this lady x

In The Spotlight

We love to hear from all of our brides and see pictures from your wedding day. If you would like to be IN THE SPOTLIGHT please send us your details and attach a photograph using our online form. All brides who go IN THE SPOTLIGHT will also receive an individually handcrafted present from Rosie.

• Who was the designer of your wedding dress and at which boutique was it purchased?

• Where did you purchase your Rosie Willett Designs headpiece?

• Upload an image of yourself in your headpiece. Your image should be less than 1mb in size or approx 1000 pixels wide. If your not sure how to resize an image please read this guide to resizing images.

From our customers...

The headband is so beautiful! It's more sparkly than I thought it would be and really catches the light. Thank you so much! I'm so pleased with it and it really gives the final perfect finish to my outfit.

Thank you so much for all your work on my wedding headpiece. It truly looks as if it were designed to go with the dress and I couldn't be happier with it.

I received my wedding tiara today safely and it is perfect! It looks stunning, I can't wait to wear it. Thank you very much.

Just to let you know that the Astra headpiece is absolutely perfect! It looked just right with my hair, and it has a beautiful bohemian feel to it - just what I wanted! Thanks so much for making such a fantastic piece - I'm really looking forward to wearing it on my big day.

I just wanted to say a very big thank you for the amazing job you did creating my wedding headpiece and jewellery! It all matched beautifully and I received some wonderful compliments from our guests. Many thanks for all your efforts and attention to detail.

I received my headpiece yesterday and it's just breathtaking! I knew I was going to love it as your designs are amazing. It fits perfectly and is not heavy to wear at all. I can't truly put in words how happy and excited I am about the headpiece, it's just perfect!